Certified Cloud Architect
A Certified Cloud Architect has proven knowledge in the designing and implementation of Cloud Computing services. Therefore he/she is an expert in the technology and the basis architecture of Cloud Computing platforms.
He/she has a perfect understanding on Cloud-based IT solutions, and has deep "Cloud ready" knowledge of technologies, mechanisms, platforms, and practices used to develop such Cloud Computing solutions. A Cloud Architect knows how to design and deploy software solutions into Cloud Infrastructures. He/she advises project teams and customers on deciding on Cloud Computing operation models and relevant providers. They are able to make valid product cost estimation of Cloud-based systems.
|Number of questions:||50|
|Length of online exam:||60 minutes|
The Cloud Architect exam covers:
- The Conceptual Reference Model (NIST).
- Understanding of the Cloud Computing Service-Orchestration.
- Understanding of the major actors, activities and functions in Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing architectural and operations frameworks.
- Technology and architecture that underlies Cloud Computing Platforms.
- The architectural migration path to adopt Cloud Computing Delivery Models.
- The details of the virtualization architectures and technologies.
To achieve this certification, the exam must be completed with a passing grade of 75%. Those that pass the Cloud Architect exam will receive the corresponding industry recognized Certification.
Recommended experience working in an organization that uses Cloud Computing technology or Cloud-related IT services is at least 6 months.